Valley Homestead is one of Victoria’s premium school adventure camps and group accommodation venues. The foothills of the High Country near Myrtleford, and the stunning vista of Mt Buffalo provide the perfect backdrop for all your adventure, team building, and out door educational activities.
- Our school adventure camps provide targeted programs that concentrate on individual growth within a team structure
- Experienced trained staff meticulously plan and organize your event
- Our on and off site activities challenge students to achieve goals, whilst having a great time and forging friendships
- Outdoor education programs from primary to secondary schools running from 2 to 5 days
- Located on the Great Alpine Road, only 60km from Wangaratta right at the centre of a premier all year round tourist destination – The Ovens Valley North East Victoria, Australia.
- Close to the picturesque and historic townships of Myrtleford, Porepunkah, Bright, and Mt Beauty within the Alpine Shire, Beechworth, and Yackandandah in the Indigo Shire and to the High Country snow play areas of Mt Buffalo, Mt Hotham and Falls Creek.
- Fully accredited by the Australian Camping Association